FLAG CU will begin Phase 1 of reopening our lobby with limited access on June 8, 2020. The lobby will be open Monday-Friday 10 AM-4 PM.
We are excited to see you and will continue to take all the necessary precautions to follow the recommended safety guidelines. We recommend continuing to use our online and drive-thru services whenever possible as the safest option.
If you plan to visit our lobby, here are some of the change you can expect:
- You will be asked to wear a face mask inside the lobby. Our employees will also be wearing them too. If you are unable to wear a mask we ask that you continue to visit us in the drive-thru.
- Before entering the financial center, you will be asked to remove your mask briefly and show your driver’s license so we can verify your identity and keep all members secure.
- We will allow 6 members inside the lobby at once so you may be asked to wait outside.
- We will be practicing physical distancing and will have our floors marked to help guide you.
Additional Alternatives to Account Access Include:
- Downloading our updated mobile app to check your balance, transfer money, find ATMs, and even deposit checks!
- Making sure you have your debit card in your possession and know the PIN number. If you need help setting your PIN or requesting a new card, give us a call.
- Going online or into our mobile app to apply for a loan or sign your documents! That’s right, you can sign remotely via our Signix feature – so you never have to visit an office to receive great service!
- Make sure we have your most recent email address or like us on Facebook for potential updates to our branch schedule.