We’re here to help!
We know that you are anxiously watching the latest reports on Hurricane Dorian. We’re also paying close attention and are taking the following steps to make sure we can be there for you:
- Making sure our ATM has cash in case you need it.
- Staying open as long as possible while making sure our employees are safe.
- Assessing the situation and offering help soon after the storm passes.
Due to the Labor Day holiday, we are scheduled to close Saturday, August 31 and Monday, September 2. Based on the weather we anticipate or experience near our main office in Tallahassee, we may make additional modifications to our schedule the week of September 2. Please check back regularly for updates.
Here are some tips to access your account information and navigate the storm, especially if our main office is unavailable:
- Access your account through Online Banking.
- Download the FLAG CU Mobile Banking app to check your account balance, transfer money, and make deposits.
- Locate a Shared Branch or ATM while on the road or after the storm.
- Keep your credit and debit cards in a safe place.
- If you need to leave your home, don’t forget to take your insurance cards or policies — medical, auto, homeowners and renters.
Please stay safe!