As we continue to monitor risks associated with COVID-19 we are committed to providing services that protect the health and safety of our members and employees.
In order to appropriately allocate our staff, FLAG will be assisting all visitors through the drive-thru or e-services unless an appointment is made in advance to come into the lobby.
If you would like to come into our lobby to access your safe deposit box, sign loan documents, or open a new account, please call (800) 458-3524 or email Info@FLAGCU.com to make an appointment.
If you plan to visit our lobby, here are some of the changes you can expect:
- You will be asked to wear a face mask inside the lobby. Our employees will also be wearing them too. If you are unable to wear a mask we ask that you continue to visit us in the drive-thru.
- Before entering the financial center, you will be asked to remove your mask briefly and show your driver’s license so we can verify your identity and keep all members secure.
- We will allow 6 members inside the lobby at once so you may be asked to wait outside.
- We will be practicing physical distancing and will have our floors marked to help guide you.
Additional Alternatives to Account Access Include:
- Downloading our updated mobile app to check your balance, transfer money, find ATMs, and even deposit checks!
- Making sure you have your debit card in your possession and know the PIN number. If you need help setting your PIN or requesting a new card, give us a call.
- Going online or into our mobile app to apply for a loan or sign your documents! That’s right, you can sign remotely via our Signix feature – so you never have to visit an office to receive great service!
- Make sure we have your most recent email address or like us on Facebook for potential updates to our branch schedule.