The health and safety of our members and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Beginning Wednesday, March 18 our lobby will be closed to help mitigate the spread of the virus to our members and staff. However, members are invited to use our full-service Drive-Thru, ATM and night drop – in addition to our various remote services listed below
Additionally, we may need to make changes to our operating hours. For our most current Lobby and Drive-Thru schedule, please click here.
When using the Drive-Thru, please be prepared with any documents already filled out, to help us keep the Drive-Thru moving in a timely manner.
Members with Safe Deposit Boxes are asked to call or email info@FLAGCU.com to schedule access while our lobby is closed.
To assist our members with financial hardships we are offering the following relief programs:
Automatic Credit Card Payment Deferral for Two Statements
Watch your monthly MasterCard statement as we have eliminated the minimum monthly payment on your next two statements beginning with cycles after March 20, 2020.1
Should you have received a statement showing a minimum payment due before this waiver was activated, please give us a call.
Consumer Loan Skip-A-Pay (No Fee)
Skip up to 2 months on your current loan by completing the form below.2 Offer excludes First Mortgages, Home Equity Lines of Credit, and MasterCard Accounts. Please contact us for assistance with excluded loan types.
Fax your completed form to 850-922-4613 or drop off/mail it to 3115 Conner Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32311.
Pandemic Relief Loan
FLAG CU is offering our current members a Relief Loan up to $500 at a fixed APR of 4.99% for up to 12 months.3
- NO credit check
- Verification of Income or Direct Deposit is required
- Must have been a member for at least 90 days or be an employee of FDACS
This loan is designed to help members who have experienced financial hardships, such as income disruption or unexpected expenses related to coronavirus impact.
Once you are approved, we will send the required documents to be signed electronically.
To apply by phone, please call us at (800) 458-3524 or (850) 488-6781, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET, and Saturdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET.
Additional Alternatives to Account Access Include:
- Downloading our updated mobile app to check your balance, transfer money, find ATMs, and even deposit checks!
- Making sure you have your debit card in your possession and know the PIN number. If you need help setting your PIN or requesting a new card, give us a call.
- Going online or into our mobile app to apply for a loan or sign your documents! That’s right, you can sign remotely via our Signix feature – so you never have to visit an office to receive great service!
- Make sure we have your most recent email address or like us on Facebook for potential updates to our branch schedule.
Steps we’re taking
- We have encouraged all staff to take extra precautions with hygiene and to stay at home when they do not feel well.
- We are conducting enhanced cleaning in our facilities as needed.
- Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
Steps you can take
- Stay up to date. For up to date information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Beware of scams. Look out for suspicious emails and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
1 – Automatic payment waiver for MasterCard Credit Cards is available to card holders in good standing and will display on statements issued after March 20, 2020. Card holders that are currently delinquent or over their limit will not receive an automatic waiver and will need to call to speak to a Resolutions Specialist to discuss their options. Finance charges will continue to accrue.
2 – Your loan maturity will be extended and regular payments will resume after the deferred payment period. Finance charges will continue to accrue as outlined in your Loan Agreement during the deferment period. Deferred payments may not be covered under GAP waiver agreements. Please contact us directly for assistance with Mortgage Loans, HELOCs, and MasterCards not included in the automatic payment waiver.
3 – APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans may not exceed $500 and will have a term of 12 months. There are no prepayment penalties, however normal late fees will apply. This loan will require that you have been a member of FLAG Credit Union for at least 90 days or are employed by Florida Department of Financial and Consumer Services and become a member of FLAG Credit Union. Verification of employment or direct deposit is required. Other loan types may be available for those that do not qualify. Call for additional information.